Wednesday, April 29, 2009

30 april 09..it already near the end of april...hello mei goodbye april...well wat's comin up in mei??? emmm.....

5mei== my last paper for final INTRO TO ENVI ENG(EAT103)

6mei==INDUSTRIAL EXPOSURE(INDEX) in UniMAP main campus Pauh

7-8mei==packing my stuff..need to clear the room...and most probably dis next sem i'll receive 2 more roomates...urrgghh...sardin ler....

9mei==myabe got nothing to do(hope can meet r-lya a.k.a my k.de a.k.a my rummate in kmk)

10mei==teambuliding camp in tmah tasoh

11mei==still in tmah tasoh.......but my cousin faiz register in KMK today....heheheehe...another cik esah's cucu in KMK....congratulation to Faiz......banggo nenek...

12==tmah tasoh

13mei== end of tmah tasoh.....tonite i'm goin back to KB....yahuuuuuu............

14mei== i'm at home.....home sweet home

16mei==teacher's day n MY LIL BRO 7th BESDAY.....appy besday adik...kakak caaaaayyyyaaaannnngggg adik..!!!!! plan to visit my teacher in MAHER....it's been quite a long time i haven't visit them........

***my lil bro adik amer***

No comments:

Post a Comment